Ann Davie, Depute Chief Executive – Education People & Business
Friday, 25 June, 2021
Council Meeting Cycle 2021/22
Karen M Donnelly, Chief Solicitor & Monitoring Officer, Legal & Democratic Services
This Technical Note will be published on the Council’s website following circulation to Members. Its contents may be disclosed or shared outwith the Council.
- The purpose of this technical note is to update Members the recently agreed diary of meetings for 2021/21.
- Members will be aware that at its meeting on 17th June 2021, the Council agreed a new cycle of meetings from August 2021 through to the end of June 2022.
- Officers will be issuing invites to the various meetings over the next few days. These meetings will reflect the dates and times set out in the report to Council, and will be revisited in the event of a change in circumstances. Given the volume of meeting invites, Members Support have been advised to accept all of these invites for you in order that everything appears in your diary.
- For those Members who are involved in pre agenda meetings then you will also receive invites for these too. The pre agenda meetings have been scheduled having regard to the dates for draft papers and final papers and where possible reflect usual practice. If you are a convener or chair and a pre agenda date does not suit, please contact the relevant officer from Democratic Services in order that an alternative date and time can be arranged.
- Members will recall that a number of dates are still to be set (e.g. Community Planning Partnership, Housing, Health & Care Forum etc). A further Technical Note will be issued once these dates are finalised.
All Elected Members Corporate Management Team Executive Officers HSCP Management Team Corporate Communications Corporate Governance Manager