1. The purpose of this technical note is to provide a response to the queries regarding HOU-BIP-10 and HOU-BIP-11 from Housing Quarter 1 HGIOS report:
Number of cases waiting less than 3 years for permanent housing as % of the total number
20/21 Q4 figure – 99%
99% of cases waited less than 3 years and 1% of cases waited more than 3 years to be housed.
21/22 Q1 figure – 3% - This figure outlined non-compliance with the target and not compliance and therefore should have been 97%. For clarification:
- 97% of cases waited less than 3 years and 3% of cases waited more than 3 years to be housed.
- The status column should have shown green as the correct figure of 97% meets the required target.
- The comment should have read Q1 figure is within target.
Total number of accepted homeless cases
20/21 Q4 figure – 87
21/22 Q1 figure – 73
- The quarterly target is 100 – the lower reported figure is positive as there have been less homeless applications within the quarter and the status should show green as we would want to see a lower number than expected if possible.
Pentana will be amended to show the amended figure in BIP 10 and comments and status will also be updated accordingly