The main pipeline project is funded by the Scottish Government and European Social and Investment Fund (ESIF) 2014-2020, and as from 5th June 2017, will be delivered by East Dunbartonshire Council.
What is it?
If you are unemployed or underemployed, and looking to get back into work, a Case Worker can help and support you through your journey. The pipeline will involve a range of local partners, including the third sector and will provide you with the skills and confidence to allow successful access to employment. Some of the activities you will be supported through will be action planning, overcoming barriers, work/learning focused training, employer support and in-work aftercare.
ARE YOU living in East Dunbartonshire and have 2 or more barriers listed below:
- In a jobless household (and/or) with dependent children
- *Long-term Unemployed (aged under 25 unemployed 6 months +, over 25 unemployed 12 months +)
- In a single adult household with dependent children
- Migrants, from a foreign background, minorities (including marginalised communities such as the Roma)
- Homeless or affected by housing exclusion
- Asylum seeker and/or Refugee
- Primary carer of older person
- Primary carer of child/children (under 18) or adult
- Low income employed
- Looked after young person
- Criminal convictions
- Long-term physical illness/condition
- Material Deprivation
- Mental health issues
- No or limited work experience
- Substance related conditions
- Low skilled (National 4 qualification or below)
- Armed Forces Veteran
- Above 54 years of age.
* If you have this barrier you do not need any others
As part of this project we have been awarded funding through the European Social Fund (ESF) for a wage incentive, to support small to medium business's employ Pipeline registered clients. This funding will cover half the minimum wage (depending on wage rates for your employee age) and will cover a 6 month period. The employee must work a minimum of 25 hours and maximum 40 hours.
If you require further assistance to check your eligibility please contact: Nicola Connelly, Elizabeth Harris or Susanne MacDonald, East Dunbartonshire Council, Kirkintilloch Campus, 50 Southbank Road, Kirkintilloch Tel: 0141 777 3082 or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com