Some of our schools have a system in place which provides a personalised cashless catering account that allows you to pay efficiently and securely for school meals online, reducing wait times for pupils and allowing more control over spending for parents/carers.
Impact is a secure online payment system that replaces cash payments. With Impact, parents and carers can pay for their child’s school meals online using a debit or credit card.
What schools have this facility in place?
- All secondary schools
- Lenzie Meadow Primary
- Lairdsland Primary
- Thomas Muir Primary
- Holy Trinity Primary
- Meadowburn Primary
- St Nicholas Primary
What are the benefits?
- It’s quick and simple to use. That means no more searching for loose change before the school run.
- It ensures anonymity for free school lunch pupils.
- It’s secure. The system protects your details and means children no long need to carry cash to school.
- It’s for everyone. All parents and carers will be able to access Impact to see their child’s account and you can choose to top up offline too by making a payment through our Customer Services Team.
How do I get started?
Parents/carers with children at secondary schools will be issued a letter containing a unique PIN and pupil reference number. Unique PIN codes will be the only method of identification for pupils across all secondary schools; cash and cheques will no longer be accepted.
Your pupil’s online cashless catering account will require to be topped up in advance of purchasing school meals; the following information will be required:
- Name of pupil
- Registration class number
- Unique PIN Code
- Pupil reference number [insert 00 before your given number]
The system will then guide you through the payment process. Only payments made before midnight will be credited to your child's cashless catering account the following morning; the minimum online payment is £5.00.
If you do not have access to the internet, then please call our Customer Services Team on 0300 123 4510 and select Option 1.
How can I find out more?