East Dunbartonshire’s Local Housing Strategy sets out how the Council and its partners will tackle challenges and issues within the local housing system, during the lifetime of the strategy.
The strategy was developed through a process of research and consultation with a range of partners. The strategy is 'outcome focused' and over its 5 year lifetime partners will work together to ensure the following priorities are met:
- Enable a suitable, efficient and affordable supply of housing
- Enhance the role of housing options in preventing homelessness
- Encourage independent living
- Address housing condition, fuel poverty and regeneration
- Improve service delivery, quality and value for money
If you would like some further information on the Local Housing Strategy, please contact The Strategy and Development Team at StrategyandDevelopment@eastdunbarton.gov.uk or on 0300 1234510.