This consultation is now closed as of 8 February 2019.
East Dunbartonshire HSCP is now consulting on a draft Fair Access to Community Care (Adults) Policy and associated updated draft Eligibility Criteria Policy.
The consultation period runs until 8 February 2019.
The combined policy framework represented by these draft policies are designed to ensure that the HSCP Board:
- Meets its statutory duties in relation to care provision and the Equality Act
- Operates a fair, equitable and transparent allocation of resources to individuals with complex needs who require significant levels of community care support
- Meets increasing demand within the overall allocation of resources in a way that is financially sustainable and operates within agreed budgets
To support this consultation process, we have arranged two informal drop-in sessions where individuals are free to come along to find out more. Although we won't be able to discuss individual circumstances at these events, we can outline what the policy means in more general terms. If you would like to come along, the sessions will run at the following times. You can drop in at any time that suits you:
- 1pm to 4pm on 24 January 2019 - main hall, Bearsden Halls (Community Hub), 69 Drymen Road, Bearsden, G61 3QT
- 12.30pm to 3.30pm on 29 January 2019 - main hall, Hillhead Community Centre, 169 Meiklehill Road, Kirkintilloch, G66 2JT
If you would like to comment on these draft policies, please email or send your comments to the postal or email addresses below.
Please send all comments to:
Service Redesign Officer
East Dunbartonshire Health & Social Care Partnership
Kirkintilloch Health and Care Centre (KHCC)
10 Saramago Street
Kirkintilloch G66 3BF