If you have a child with a disability, help and support is available to help families. Information about health and social care services is also available. You can ask for an assessment of your child’s needs by contacting the Advice and Response team.
Advice and Response team
Social Work Department
Southbank Business Park
Telephone: 0141 777 3000
- Any child who has a complex disability or significant health needs which impacts negatively on family life, or there is a high risk of family breakdown
- High level of needs or disability requiring constant supervision
- Severely challenging behaviour arising from a diagnosed or suspected disability
If your child meets the criteria, what can we offer?
- An multi-agency assessment of your child’s needs
- A Carer’s Assessment
- Signposting to other services
- Following the assessment, we will make a recommendation and direct you to services or supports if required
All referrals should be made through the duty team through the contact details above.