This consultation is now closed as of 27 June 2018
Draft Air Quality Planning Guidance has been produced and interested parties are being invited to have their say.
The draft document provides further information and detail on policies set out in the East Dunbartonshire Local Development Plan. In particular, the draft guidance sets out detailed criteria that will be used by the Planning Authority to determine the need for an Air Quality Assessment.
The approved guidance will be a material consideration in determining planning applications.
Copies of the Planning Guidance are available to download and are available at Council offices, community hubs and libraries
How to Respond
The consultation period runs from Monday 28 May to Wednesday 27 June 2018. You can comment in a number of ways:
- By completing an online survey
- Emailing your completed response form to email@example.com
- Posting your completed form to Land Planning Policy Team, East Dunbartonshire Council, Southbank House, Strathkelvin Place, Kirkintilloch, G66 1XQ
There will be two public drop-in sessions, to which all are welcome:
|Bearsden Community Hub||Wednesday 6 June||3pm to 7pm|
|Leisuredrome Leisure Centre||Wednesday 13 June||3pm to 7pm|
Post Consultation Arrangements
Following consultation on the Planning Guidance, all comments received will be reported to Council, with recommendations on whether any modifications to the guidance are required.
For further information, please
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone the Land Planning Policy Team on 0300 123 4510